Friday, February 6, 2009

I think I can. I think I can!

I think I can pull this blog thing off, note the words I think I can. First let me be the one to say my punaction is well that of a 5th grader. Am I proud of that nope, my sentance and paragraph structure leaves MUCH to be desired. I can blame it on my ADD and that my mind and fingers don't always work at the same warp speed that my random thoughts do.

I have well intentions of posting funny and maybe thought provoking blurbs if they happen to cross my radar. I do plan on posting the daily funny things that happen here at home with 3 kids and one on the way and lest us not forget the male fodder my dear husband gives me.

Now I am off to figure out how to make this little budding blog look intresting so someone other then me knows about it.

2 comments:

  1. I have to use the spell check on my blogger EVERY TIME, lol. It catches lots of things, lol. You can also type your posts up in Word, and that will catch punctuation, spelling, and some other grammatical issues before you cut and paste it into blogger.

    I'm looking forward to getting to know your kids and hubby! I enjoy our emails, but blogging is a much better way for me to see what is up with your family. And posting pics will be fun for me to see faces with those names.

    If you REALLY want to be free to blog, don't tell your family about it, lol. I have to be careful because a lot of my family and most of my friends read.

    You can change your blog appearance pretty easily on blogger for free, and there are many places you can get free designs, but I have no idea how to use those! My friends do, so I could ask them for you.

    You can put a picture in your header pretty easily if you have pictures on your computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete