Thursday, February 12, 2009

My OB appointment

I had my OB appointment. My gosh the weigh in is always stressful. You see I started out FAT, I could put it in more friendly terms "Fluffy" but the real truth is I am FAT..

I have lost weight so I am once again UNDER my pre pregnancy weight. Since I have GD its not easy to gain weight since everything I eat is monitored any fun carbs are not allowed. Well they are but if you can only eat a baby size I don't think its worth it.

I had a NASTY migraine so they gave me med's for that and then wanted me to go to L&D to be checked out for Pre E since I have had it with all the other kid's. I asked the doctor could they just draw the blood and call me if anything is up. I told her I didn't want to "Waste" all day in L&D and then they say is fine go home. She called me later yesterday and the first words out of my mouth was, this can't be good your calling me at home!! She laughed and said no it's ok, Good thing is you have a migraine bad thing is you have a migraine LOL

So all in all it was a good appointment. I have an ultra sound so we will see if this navy bean is a girl or not God willing.

God Bless

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to find out what you are having!
    When are you going to update this thing? I think you CAN, lol.

    ReplyDelete