Thursday, July 1, 2010

Gratitude Journal

I am Grateful I met a new friend today, kinda sad I met her right before we move.

I am Grateful, I am not so tired today and was able to get a few things done before the move.

I am Grateful I got to "SNIFF" and try out some new Scentsy products, I got 2 warmers and a really beautiful Warmer.

I am Grateful my hubby will be coming home soon from Scotland.

I am Grateful that I have a God that loves me and cares for me, even when I ask for good dreams he makes it happen.

1 comment:

  1. I love the "look" of your blog; it's so fresh and refreshing!

    Glad your hubby is coming home soon; I envy him getting to go to Scotland. That's a place I'd love to visit.

    Good luck on your move; it'll be over before you know it!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete