Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Running on EMPTY but full with GOD

Dear Blog,
I am tired! Even tho the packers are doing all the work. I have issues with strangers touching my "Under Roo's" if you know what I mean, so I packed 8 boxes of the family clothes. I so did not know just how much clothes we all have. I know we have a lot there are 6 of us after all. But the sheer amount even after I donated 4 bags is still astounding. I do plan on donating more once we get to our new home. I am feeling the need to shed everything we don't really need, I feel we have just too much, I sit and think of those who do not even have 1/4 of what we have and I feel a sense of shame of all I truly take for granted which is A LOT!

I have been praying when I have been waking up early in the morning. But I am not "Truly" awake. I have been praying for more patience, for God to bind my tongue as it has been making me ashamed and it hurts my hearts to think what it is doing to God. I need to start relying and depending on the Heavenly Father so much more then me. I know this, this morning I feel as I am running on empty, but I am also feeling FULL with GOD this morning!God Bless

1 comment: