Thursday, July 15, 2010

Leaving on jet plane.

Dear Blog,
Leaving on a jet plane, well not really just in a 2005 van LOL. We are all set to go. The house has been packed up cleaned and givien back to the rental company. We have been cozyed up in a staybridge hotel (2 rooms, thank you for the upgrade). I am happy to leave, happy to get to a new place and leave all of CA behind. Not that it all has been bad.

I love the south, I LOVE the southern chruches and I am so looking forward to getting back into a GOOD church again. Maveric is going thur "The change" and I feel he needs MORE mentoring from a good church friend. The older kids are at my sisters and they are having a ball, I am getting some great pictures from they and they all look happy.

I get to go and see Wicked tonight with a good friend and her kids I am so excited to go to see a Real Play for the first time in a LONG time.

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. I know you are soooo happy to have that long trip behind you. Enjoy your new state, your new town, your new home, your new church, your new friends.

    Lots of exciting stuff ahead!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete