Thursday, May 20, 2010

Where did my day go?

Dear Blog,

Where did my day go? It went by so fast and I did not get anything done at all. I did make an appointment for Sailor today (its for tomorrow). She has had a cough since she had 2 seperate choking incidents last week where I had to turn her upside down and pound on her. Those moments are so scary when you look into her tiny face and YOU KNOW she is choking... I am wondering if she may have inhaled something, who knows maybe its just a normal littl cough. Its better to err on the side of caution, besides we have good insurance.

I feel so bad for hub's he is working 18 hour days, poor baby working hard, I know he's not eating right and he has no days off either. Good ole military gotta love it and sometimes not.

Have you ever looked at your kids and just wonder when did they grow taller, when did they start looking more grown up. I often wonder what is running thru their minds, they are so smart these days.
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment