Wednesday, June 2, 2010

30 Days of No Mumbling and Grumbling

Dear Blog,
I heard this on KLOVE yesterday and thought thats cool. I heard it again today and it convicted my heart. I have been feeling and being mean, nasty to everyone in the family. I feel neglected by my husband and then it dawned on me today. Maybe one of the reasons he dosent (IMO) want to be close is my nasty attitude. My kids, my poor little one's are tired of Mom being grumpy all the time.
So I pledge as of NOW I wont complain or grumble and lets see if I can do this for 30 days. I am sure it will make a huge difference in all of our lives for sure.
Father God as I go into this journey of no mumblings and grumblings I ask that you be right be my side. I ask that you hold my tounge so that I may not sin against you and that I may not curse or say things to my children that would make you cringe and be sad. Thank you Jesus for all you have done and all you will continue to do for me.
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment