Monday, June 28, 2010

OH MY GOSH!!!!

Dear Blog,
It just dawned on me that the packers come next week. Next Tue to be exact!!! I have wasted so much time dinking around and now its time to really get down to business. I am helping out a friend this week who is moving also so I will have an extra child, but the boys are home and they can help me out. I have ALL weekend to get major stuff done too.

Wow I am really getting nervous now that its going to be next week. Then on Friday we are taking the older kids to my sisters so that they can spend some time with family and they will fly out with my sister in a few weeks. The baby and us will make the long trek cross country to our new home.

I guess I should be getting off of here and doing something to get ready....

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment