Thursday, June 17, 2010

Such a LONG day.

Dear Blog.
I am feeling better, I am breathing better. My trip to the ER on monday for my back was a good thing. I had coughed so hard and so much I strained my back. I think I really need to lose this weight once and for all to get back in shape and maybe I wont be in this dumb boat again. It hurt so bad I had to call Mark at work at 9am to come and take me to the ER.

I am tired, tired of getting ready for this move, tired of not being able to do much this week to get ready for the move. Tired of hearing the kids arguee since I can't do much with them right now. Lord I am tired and need some good sleep and rest and rejuvanation for my soul.

I can't wait to get to the new home and be able to find a church that will meet all of our wants and needs. We are seeing things in the boys we are not liking and are so glad school is out and Maveric wont be friends with the kids who are leading him in the wrong way. Yes we do need to change some or maybe a lot of our lazy parenting stlyes. That is going to take some time and a lot of effort on our parts to.
I had called Mark on tue and told him I was not going to get dressed since my back was pretty bad. Savannah went upstairs and got me some clothes to wear and told me "I will help you mommy" bless her heart I almost cried. She is such a loving child when she wants to be. Thank you Jesus for giving her to me to raise. I pray I can make you proud.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment