Monday, June 28, 2010

Gratitude Journal

I am Grateful I finally ordered a cursive and manuscript templates for the kids to practice their penmanship, it was shipped free but I opted for overnight which was just a little more then regular shipping so it gets here tomorrow.

I am Grateful Sailor's fever is gone and she is doing well again.

I am Grateful I had a friend call early this morning asking how Sailor was, Amy is a busy gal and she took the time to call and ask how baby girl was. I feel cared about.

I am Grateful I have the energy and motivation this morning to do some de cluttering since the move is rushing up on me.

I am Grateful that God is such a forgiving God and that he still loves me, even when I have been ugly. I am ever so Grateful my kids are just as forgiving as the Lord and they forgive me for being cranky and mean.

2 comments:

  1. Way to look at things! I'll have to tell you about my plan for a new attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to it Lisa, I am always looking for tips to improve attitide(s)

    ReplyDelete